SIRENS, the READER AND WARRIOR logo, the READER AND FAERY logo, the READER AND MONSTER logo, the READER AND STORYTELLER logo, the READER logo, the READER AND HAUNTING logo, the READER AND REBEL logo, the READER AND LOVERS logo, the READER AND WITCH logo, the MONSTERSCAPES, the RETOLD TALES ARTWORK, and THE REVOLUTION ARTWORK are trademarks of Narrate Conferences, Inc.
If you are seeking permission to use our copyrighted materials, trademarks, slogans, service marks or any other material or feature from one of our websites or products, please email us at (copyright at sirensconference.org).
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe your intellectual property rights have been violated, including, without limitation, any possible copyright infringement, please contact our Agent of Notice with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please identify yourself as either the owner of the copyrighted work or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Exact location where such infringing material is displayed on a Narrate Conferences website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that you wish to be removed, and information sufficient to permit Narrate Conferences to identify the material;
- Your legal name, mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate;
- A statement that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner.
The Copyright Agent of Notice for Narrate Conferences, Inc., including Sirens, is:
P.O. Box 149
Sedalia, CO 80135